Friday, April 2, 2010

it's called JEALOUS

salah apa ngga kalo aku iri?
aku cuma perempuan biasa..
i can pretended to be okay..
but i can't lying myself..
i am jealous baby..

i know maybe you don't want to care about me anymore..
i know i have to move on..
i'm trying hard, very very hard to moving on without you..
but boy, it's getting harder when i saw your happiness..with her, not me..
i know it's sound so selfish, i just trying to honest about how i feel, to you, to my self..
it's so human, right?

i'm thinking..
when you were mine, did you feel as happy as you do now..?
did i make you happy..?

i'm getting crazy right now..
i want to cry, but i can't..
the tears ain't coming..
i don't know what to do..
what more i can do..?
i wish you were here with me..
even if it just your voice..
i think it can make me feel better..
i wish you could hear it...

at the last..
i love you anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment