Sunday, July 4, 2010

another question, wonder, and jealousy.

it's not about the wound, it's about the scar. the scar give me pain that remain.
sometimes i just can't handle it, i can't stand it.
i swear God, it hurt so much.
i hope i wouldn't feel it anymore.

then now, the scar is blended with the nostalgic.
i want you to know, that it's start to killing me.
day by day it's killing me softly, gently, but sure.
i don't know do you feel the same.
i have no idea are you suffer as much as i feel or not.
i'm even don't know are you thinking of me or at least remember me for a while when you be with her.
i'm thinking of it in a lot of my time, and get hurt in every time i did it.
i don't know have you ever care. i don't know.

maybe it's better if i don't know all of it because the answer may hurt me much deeper.
i realize it, but i can't stop asking, i can't stop wondering.
i just hope can feel better but i don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment